Tuesday, May 29, 2012

NATIVE AMERICAN MOTHER AND CHILD - Original in Watercolor

NATIVE AMERICAN MOTHER AND CHILD

This is an original watercolor painting in an 8 X 10 Frame
SOLD

I love the style of this painting.  It can be challenging to make the clothing look authentic and have the flowing look of Chiffon and the pleated look of Denim.   I also love to paint the back of the subject with just the hair and a hint of the profile of face.  

More of my paintings like this can be seen by going to my Website at http://www.sunhineartgallery.net/ and seeing the line of "The Dancer's".  One of my favorite lines which was actually done for a donation towards 
The Maine Breast Cancer Foundation.   


2 comments:

  1. The cloathing is amazing, I realy thought that it was cloath attached to the painting an incredable work. Your art is briliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I so much appreciate hearing from you. Please feel free to join my site and I will visit yours. Thanks again.

      Delete