Saturday, March 10, 2012

The White Wolf by Watercolor Artist Carol Ann Szafranski

The White Wolf
SOLD 
Custom Double Mat and Customed Framed
Watercolor Print $55.00

Boxes of cards available for purchase as a mixed box of my Wildlife or 8 cards the same.  $24.95 
Welcome to the Sunshine Art Gallery's new blog.  You can see more of my art at http://www.sunshineartgallery.net/ or contact me at carolann@sunshineartgallery.net
All of commissioned animals are $125.00 includes standard mat and backing.
Frames available but purchased separately.

Watercolor Workshops are available by clicking on the Party Painter tab at the top of the page.  More information is available by contacting me.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite! Beautiful Carol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lundy. I sale him a lot in prints and cards. I even had a 3 foot print made of him for someone in Massachusetts for a huge wall in one of their rooms.

      Delete