Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Gray Wolf - Watercolor by Carol Ann Szafranski


The Gray Wolf
$425.00 Original
Prints available $55.00
Custom Double Mat and Custom Frame
This card is included in my box of Wildlife Cards available for purchase as a mixed box of the Wildlife or 8 cards the same.  $24.95 
Welcome to the Sunshine Art Gallery's new blog.  You can see more of my art at http://www.sunshineartgallery.net/ or contact me at carolann@sunshineartgallery.net
Comissioned work is $125.00 and price includes mat and backing.
Frames available but purchased separately.

Watercolor Workshops are available by clicking on the Party Painter tab at the top of the page.  More information is available by contacting me.

3 comments:

  1. This wolf is beautiful Carol! Love his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam for looking at my work. I really appreciate it and my wolves are very near and dear to my heart.

      Delete
    2. Sam please join my blog. I would love to have you as a member.

      Delete