Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Pinto" Horse Watercolor Painting by Carol Ann Szafranski

"The Pinto"

$125.00 - SOLD
Original Watercolor
11 x 14 Painting
Matted Prints $35.00 & Cards still available

I have four horses - The Stallion, The Pinto, The Palamino and a new one to be released soon "The Dapple Gray".

My horses also come in boxes of cards - $24.95
  1. Eight Art Cards to a Box
  2. Two of each horse           
  3. Signed and dated by me
  4. Envelopes included          
Welcome to the Sunshine Art Gallery's new blog.  You can see more of my art at http://www.sunshineartgallery.net/ or contact me at carolann@sunshineartgallery.net
All of my animals are $125.00 whether commissioned or already finished.
Price includes mat and backing.
Frames available but purchased separately.

Watercolor Workshops are available by clicking on the Party Painter tab at the top of the page.  More information is available by contacting me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment