Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Stallion Watercolor Painting by Carol Ann Szafranski

The Stallion

$125.00 Original
Slightly bigger than 11 x 14
Mat and Backing included
Matted Prints available $35.00
Boxes of cards available for purchase as a mixed box with all the horses or 8 cards the same.  $24.95 

Welcome to the Sunshine Art Gallery's new blog.  You can see more of my art at http://www.sunshineartgallery.net/ or contact me at carolann@sunshineartgallery.net
All of my animals are $125.00 whether commissioned or already finished.
Price includes mat and backing.
Frames available but purchased separately.

Watercolor Workshops are available by clicking on the Party Painter tab at the top of the page.  More information is available by contacting me.    





2 comments:

  1. What a pleasure being with you today!!!!!
    I am a lucky girl to have you in my life Carol Ann SzaFranski....and your work??? AWESOME!!!Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. And I am also lucky to know you and have my work in your gift shop. I really appreciate it and you. Thank you for liking my art work and books.

    ReplyDelete