Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mr. B.T. Squirrel (Bushy Tail)

MR. B.T. SQUIRREL
8 x 10 Original
Watercolor, Pencil and Ink
Matted $175
 
This little guy was one of my back yard squirrels.  He always comes to the door and stares at me through the window to let me know the feeder is out of seeds.  He is very bold and has the busiest tail, hence, the name Mr. B.T (Bushy Tail) Squirrel .
 
The background is blue but it is hard to see on the picture.  He is quite the adorable little guy.  Hope you enjoy him.
 

4 comments:

  1. He is adorable! Super cute face, love the nose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy for your lovely comments on my squirrel. I appreciate it very much.

      Delete
  2. Mr. BT is adorable as are your Ducklings below :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Renee for your lovely comments on my art. I appreciate it very much. I so enjoy painting animals.

      Delete